Thank you for shopping at Ouboud.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we invite you to review our refund and return policy below. The following conditions apply to all products that You have purchased from us.
Interpretation and definitions
Words with an uppercase initial letter have a meaning defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this return and refund policy:
- The Company (referred to as "the Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this Agreement) means LLAO LLAO LTD, Tamarina 25, 90922 Tamarin - Mauritius.
- Goods refer to items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders signify a request on your part to purchase goods from us.
- The Service refers to the Website.
- The website refers to Ouboud, accessible from https://ouboud.fr
- You means the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company, or any other legal entity on behalf of which that person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Your order cancellation rights
You have the right to cancel your order within 30 days without having to give a reason.
The period for canceling an order is 30 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the delivered product.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +33 (0) 9 77 19 52 20
We will refund you within 14 days from the date of receipt of the returned goods. We will use the same payment methods you used for the order, and you will not have to pay any fees for this refund.
In order for the goods to be returned, please make sure:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The goods are in their original packaging
- The goods show no evidence of proven use
- The product is returned in its entirety
We reserve the right to refuse the return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions, at our sole discretion.
Only regularly priced merchandise can be refunded. Unfortunately, products on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Return of goods
You are responsible for the costs and risks associated with returning the goods. The address may change depending on your location. The return address will therefore be communicated to you by email following your return request.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend that you use an insured and trackable courier service. We are not able to make a refund without effective receipt of the Goods or without proof of receipt of the return delivery.
If the merchandise was marked as a gift upon purchase and then shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product has been received, a gift certificate will be sent to you.
If the product was not marked as a gift when purchased, or if the orderer had the order shipped for you later, we will issue the refund to the orderer.
If you have any questions regarding our return and refund policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +33 (0) 9 77 19 52 20
To conclude, know that your satisfaction is our priority, and that we will do everything to ensure that you keep a positive shopping experience on our site.